PC COM PCI 2 PORT RS 232/422/485
|The PCCOM PCI bus 2 port adapter is an
32 bits PCI bus board with Plug and Play (PnP) features, it provides two asynchronous
serial communication ports (RS232 or RS422/RS485), which link the computer and serial
peripheral devices such as terminals, modems, serial printers, plotters, ... etc.
The PCCOM PCI bus 2 port adapter is particularly suited to facilitate the
connection of terminals (VDUs) in multi-user operating systems. The PCCOM board may be
installed in any Pentium or hardware compatible systems. The PnP features let hardware
configuration for IRQ and I/O address is detected by BIOS automatically, you dont
need set switch and jumper.
- 32 bit PCI bus with Plug and Play (PnP) features.
- Two RS232 ports or RS422/RS485 ports for asynchronous
- Suitable for SCO UNIX, Linux, MSDOS, WINDOWS NT,
WINDOWS 95/98, MS/WINDOWS, ... etc.
- Pentium hardware compatibles.
- Baud rate up to 115200 for normal speed mode and up to
460K for high speed mode.
- Provides 16550 port that contains 16 bytes FIFO for
- Up to 4 boards be installed in one computer system.
- Software compatible with PCCOM98.