PC COM ISA 8 PORT RS 232/422
|The PCCOM ISA bus 8 port adapter
provides eight asynchronous serial communication ports (RS232 or RS422), which link the
computer and serial peripheral devices such as terminals, modems, serial printers,
plotters, ... etc. The PCCOM ISA bus 8 port adapter is particularly suited to facilitate
the connection of terminals (VDUs) in multi-user operating systems. Each board is supplied
complete with many kinds of connectors.
The PCCOM ISA
bus board may be installed in any IBM PC/AT, PC/386, PC/486, Pentium or hardware
compatible systems. To accommodate a variety of operating systems, three switch banks
permit maximum flexibility of configuration. You may select which interrupt (IRQ3
IRQ15), I/O address, and interrupt vector you desire.
|The features of the PCCOM ISA
bus 8 port adapter are:
- Eight RS232 or RS422 ports for asynchronous
- Suitable for XENIX/UNIX (SCO, AT&T, Interactive,
UNIXWARE), MS/DOS, WINDOWS/NT, WINDOWS/95, OS/2, MS/WINDOWS, PICK, CONCURRENT DOS, QNX,
PROLOGUE, MUMPS, ... etc.
- IBM PC/AT, PC/386, PC/486, Pentium hardware
- Interrupt selectable. (IRQ3 IRQ15)
- Interrupt vector address selectable.
- ARNET 8 multi-port card compatible.
- I /O address selectable.
- Auto-detect 16450 or 16550 or 16650 chips on board.
- Baud rate up to 115200 for normal speed board and up
to 460K for high speed board.