|The PCCOM ISA bus 4 port serial adapter
provides four asynchronous serial communication ports (RS232), which link the computer and
serial peripheral devices such as terminals, modems, serial printers, plotters, ... etc.
PCCOM ISA bus 4 port adapter is particularly suited to facilitate the connection of
terminals (VDUs) in multi-user operating systems. Each board is supplied complete with
many kinds of connectors.
|The features of the PCCOM ISA
bus 4 port adapter are:
- Four RS232 ports for asynchronous communications.
- Suitable for XENIX/UNIX (SCO, AT&T, Interactive,
UNIXWARE), MS/DOS, WINDOWS/NT, WINDOWS/95, OS/2, MS/WINDOWS, PICK, CONCURRENT DOS, QNX,
PROLOGUE, MUMPS, ... etc.
- IBM PC/AT, PC/386, PC/486, Pentium hardware
- ISA bus Interrupt selectable. (IRQ2 IRQ15)
- I /O address selectable.
- Interrupt vector address selectable.
- Auto-detect 16450 or 16550 or 16650 chips on board.
- Baud rate up to 115200 for normal speed board and up
to 460K for high speed board.