|The PCCOM 4 port adapter provides four
asynchronous serial communication ports (RS232), which link the computer and serial
peripheral devices such as terminals, modems, serial printers, plotters, ... etc.
PCCOM 4 port adapter is particularly suited to facilitate the connection of terminals
(VDUs) in multi-user operating systems. The PCCOM board may be installed in any IBM PC/AT,
PC/386, PC/486, Pentium or hardware compatible systems. To accommodate a variety of
operating systems three jumper blocks and one switch permit maximum flexibility of
configuration. You may select which interrupt (IRQ2 - IRQ7), I/O address, and interrupt
vector you desire.
|The features of the PCCOM 4
port adapter are:
- Four RS232 ports for asynchronous communications.
- Suitable for XENIX/UNIX (SCO, AT&T, Interactive,
UNIXWARE), MS DOS, WINDOWS NT, WINDOWS 95/98, OS/2, MS/WINDOWS, PICK, CONCURRENT DOS, QNX,
PROLOGUE, MUMPS, ... etc.
- IBM PC/AT, PC/386, PC/486, Pentium hardware
- Interrupt selectable. (IRQ2 - IRQ7)
- I/O address selectable.
- AST FourPort/XN compatible.
- COM1 and COM2 compatible.
- Auto-detect 16450 or 16550 or 16650 chips on board.
- Baud rate up to 115200 for normal speed board and up
to 460K for high speed board.