|The 8255 I/O card is a programmable peripheral interface
for PC/XT, PC/AT, 80386, 80486 or compatible. The interface card contains 8253 chip and
8255 chips, the 8253 chip provides programmable interval timer/counter function, and the
chips provide programmable input/output functions.
- Programmable l/O control functions.
- Up to 48 I/O lines.
- Maximum of 2 MHz count rate.
- Three independent 16 bits counter.
- Support several operating modes which are
- Sixteen LEDs indicate when l/O is operating.
- Port address selectable.